Monday, June 8, 2009

First Day of College!!!!

Okay so I woke up at 6:30 a.m. to get ready for my first college class which started at 7:50.
I straightened my hair. I put on makeup nothing to fancy. Just a neutral look and no foundation. I wore a gray Hollister tank top, a maroon Hollister shirt, and some Victoria Secrets cropped Sweat pants. So I went at about 7:40. Oh by the way me and my boyfriend have no classes together. BORING. I was really upset when I found that out. My first class teacher wasn't there so I signed in and was able to leave. But I got ready that early for nothing. So my first class is Fundamental of Composition. I don't really know anything about this class yet because I didn't have it.
Class Materials: A textbook-Exploring Writing by John Langan
Pencil,Pens,Paper and any other supply that I feel necessary
This class is over at 10:20
I have a ten minute break before my next class at 10:30. Which means I'll see my boyfriend at that time then he goes home cause his next class is at 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Then my second class is Advanced Reading Techniques.
I like the teacher as of now. She's really nice. I'm supposed to get out of this class at 1:00 but she said we aren't we will get out at 12:00 maybe earlier.
Class Material: Textbook-Breaking Through, 3x5 index cards,notebook paper,pencils, and pens.
Oh yea I have a test tomorrow for this second class.
I only had to stay 10 to 15 minutes in my second class today.
So I got to come home early again.
I came home and went to sleep. I was so tired.
I have tons more to tell you like about college tomorrow, free stuff I got for signing up for Trio, and my shopping list. Which I need to go buy all that stuff.
I'm going to start updating this everyday to tell you about the college life.
Have any questions? Ask Them

No comments:

Post a Comment